Friday, February 14, 2014

CRAIG EDWARD KELSO, Our Love in Text

Yes, this was my phone.

She came to me like a dream. 

It's that place somewhere deep inside our unconscious, resting and waiting to be provoked. 

That's where she was.

I remembered her vaguely, a little. I hadn't seen or spoke to her for over ten years. And she didn't solidify in my mind until I saw her picture. 

Ah, that's right. 

She came together. We started to woo.

We texted back and forth, and it was clear both of us were in deep love. 

It really was. 

I know you've read about such things. I know you've heard those songs. I know you're completely aware of movie love. This was all of that, and more.

This might be the exact point we fell in love.

 





I loved texting her about my little adventures on public transportation.











And I mean it. 

****

CONTACT: checalaloskelsos@gmail.com


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3zK30Z1Cn9OFJEeV9ZMUVfMEU/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment